A new massive study looked at whether a single cigarette (or 2) per day can do harm.
In today's post:
In this digest:
In the first digest of 2016:
In this week’s digest:
- Use intermittent fasting for weight loss and numerous health benefits
- Use cocoa to accelerate muscle recovery after exercise (among other benefits)
- Sugar-free sports and diet drinks heavily damage teeth
- Use Ashwagandha for a strong boost in cardiovascular fitness
- New research shows massive impact of sugar irrespective of the rest of the diet
- Eat nuts for improvements in cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides
- Replace diet soda with water for significantly more weight lossRead More
In today’s post:
This new study is shaking up the cardiovascular medical community: a treadmill test turns out to be a better predictor of 10-year survivability compared to the usual metrics, regardless of usual risk factors such as blood pressure and cholesterol.Read More
2015 System Endurance ©. All rights reserved.