Does “diet soda” increase risk of blindness among diabetics? That’s what a new study looked at.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Yet another study that looks at the impact of artificial sweeteners on Diabetes and obesity.
If you use artificial sweeteners or know someone who does, please make sure you read this or forward it to them.Read More
Do artificial sweeteners cause weight gain and other health issues?
Many scientists have been saying this for years, only to be shot down hard by the PR machines of big food companies.
In this blog, I summarize the latest findings from recent studies on the impact of artificially sweeteners beverages (diet drinks) on weight gain, diabetes, and other health matters.
Please like/share and comment below.Read More
In today's digest:
- Exposure to BPA Plastics (e.g. water bottles) linked to anxiety and depression in young
- Should you believe the “research” on artificial sweeteners?
- Ultra-sound during the first 3 months of pregnancy linked to increased severity of autism
- How frequent “resistance” training impacts your running economy
- Is Bane wearing that mask to improve cardiovascular fitness??
- Emotional Intelligence is critical for success in today’s world. Learn why and how to develop yours.
- Entrepreneurs heed this warning: you need to be on top of the “business” aspects of your business if you want to succeed.
- Pepsi and Coke removing harmful chemicals from their drinks? I had to read it twice to believe it!
- And what? Chipotle removing genetically modified ingredients?? What is happening???