Diabetics are the highest risk group for heart disease.
What happens when you replace their meat with soy & beans?Read More
New study says that it takes up to 20 years for your body to recovery once you stop smoking.
The good news is that a lot of the improvement happens in the first 5 years, and there are things you can do to accelerate recovery.Read More
Studies over the past 10 years have consistently demonstrated that most of the major "modern" diseases are "inflammatory" in nature: in other words, they are caused by inflammation and our body's response to that inflammation.
What are the most inflammatory foods (you may be surprised). And how can we eat to make sure we minimize inflammation?Read More
In today's digest:
In today's post:
In today's digest:
- The sugar industry paid scientists to blame fat for heart disease.
- Is the iPhone 7 potentially dangerous for your brain?
- Glyphosate found in childhood vaccines!
- The FDA finally bans a toxic compound found in most anti-bacterial soaps (avoid them!)
In this week’s digest:
- Use intermittent fasting for weight loss and numerous health benefits
- Use cocoa to accelerate muscle recovery after exercise (among other benefits)
- Sugar-free sports and diet drinks heavily damage teeth
- Use Ashwagandha for a strong boost in cardiovascular fitness
- New research shows massive impact of sugar irrespective of the rest of the diet
- Eat nuts for improvements in cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides
- Replace diet soda with water for significantly more weight lossRead More
People on average put on 3kg to 5kg during the holiday season between December and early January.
It wouldn't be fair to tell people to avoid all the delicious food and skip all the parties during the festive season, so is there a way to limit the damage while still enjoying it all?
It turns out, there is!Read More
In today’s post:
2015 System Endurance ©. All rights reserved.