- Why fat-adapted athletes have a much easier time dropping weight.
- New study as further proof of link between gluten and inflammation in people without Celiac.
- Consumption of high fructose corn syrup (soft drinks) directly linked to rise in heart disease factors.
- A 20-year study reveals a link between consumption of certain vegetables and reduction in breast cancer risk.
- Another study showing that while saturated fat may increase LDL Cholesterol, this has no impact on atherosclerosis.
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go: