A new study looks into the impact of a mother’s consumption of vegetable oils during pregnancy on the health of her baby extending many years after birth.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In today's post:
- Omega 3 is a powerful way to fight heart disease, but is there a difference between animal vs. plant-based Omega 3?
- Can a glass of red wine prolong life?
- An EXCELLENT article on why going vegan works for some but not others
- FDA discovers Glyphosate in baby food
In this edition of the digest:
- Harvard study: 27min of meditation/day triggers changes in gray matter in the brain.
- High "choline-containing foods" may help you lose weight.
- Fish can reverse brain damage caused by fruit sugar.
In today’s health & fitness digest:
- Iron supplementation shown to boost mental performance in women without iron anaemia
- High fat dairy “beats” low fat dairy in lowering blood pressure, triglycerides and VLDL Cholesterol
- Blood levels of Omega 3 affect your risk of depression
- Yet another study that demonstrates that you don’t need to take sodium for hot/humid endurance races