Can fasting for short periods of time reverse diabetes?Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In today's health & fitness digest:
- If you want your kids to do better at school, make sure they're active in sports!
- Large-scale study reveals association between phthalates and risk of autism
- Significant calorie restriction transforms the type of fat cells we have
- Another study demonstrates that high intensity training is superior to moderate intensity when protecting against heart disease
- The more hours you exercise the lower the chance of "pelvic girdle pain" during / after pregnancy
In this week’s digest:
- Use intermittent fasting for weight loss and numerous health benefits
- Use cocoa to accelerate muscle recovery after exercise (among other benefits)
- Sugar-free sports and diet drinks heavily damage teeth
- Use Ashwagandha for a strong boost in cardiovascular fitness
- New research shows massive impact of sugar irrespective of the rest of the diet
- Eat nuts for improvements in cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides
- Replace diet soda with water for significantly more weight lossRead More
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go: