Kids “vaping” is not an uncommon sight, because many have been told that it’s “safer’ than tobacco smoking. A new study sheds some disturbing light on kids vaping.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
I've talked in the past about the benefits of children being physically active, and its impact on their academic performance, social skills, strength of character, and more.
Are you struggling to get your kids to be physically active?
This new study sheds some light on potential reasons and provides ideas on how to address them.Read More
Are you a parent who cares about your child's ability to focus and excel at school?
If so, you should read this article which summarizes the latest research on the relationship between your child's physical fitness and his/her ability to focus on academic studies.Read More
- 2 new meds for IBS approved.
- Sugar content in “healthy children fruits snacks” from the UK scary.
- A superfood to always include in your diet.
- Another study demonstrating (unsurprising) link between insulin resistance and heart disease.
- Vitamin D added to bread in the UK. Be careful with this one.
- Eggs vs. oatmeal breakfast on cholesterol, glucose, and inflammation. Who’s your money on?
- Scientific American: latest science publication to counter-attack Dean Ornish.
- Heart damage from chronic endurance exercise is back in the news.
- You’re interested in health/fitness but your partner isn’t?
- 8 lists that highly successful people maintain. I already have 6 of them.
- Parents and parents to be: you can’t afford not to do that for your children.
- How the UK Government is trying to solve a problem by making it bigger.
- Red meat causes cancer! Well, no it doesn’t, not if you read the research properly.