Doctors in the UAE have raised the alarm after linking the rise in diseases (heart disease, cancer) in the UAE to pesticides.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this digest:
- New Harvard study reveals impact of pesticides on fertility in men
- This is why I always look at the names and affiliations of individuals authors of studies in health and nutrition!
- Curcumin shown to slow down cognitive (mental) function decline
- Interval training vs. cardio: how they compare on cardiometabolic health
- Impact of endurance training/racing on immune system & amino acids
Not all fruits and veggies have the same concentration of pesticides. This is important because organic produce is expensive!
In this post, you will find a ranking of various fruits and veg based on pesticide concentrations and recommendations on which to buy only "organic".Read More
- Get a training partner to get a performance breakthrough.
- Cranberry juice: kicks heart disease markers in the gut!
- Burnout is common among entrepreneurs, learn the skills to avoid it.
- One of my ventures failed because I was missing 1 key person.
- Common household pesticide linked to ADHD in children.
- Menthol to deal with Dubai weather? Why not!
- What highly successful entrepreneurs wish they had done differently. Learn from them.
- This little known but extremely valuable tool in Gmail my just save your relationship!
- Green tea can make you gain weight!?
- How comfortable are you with consuming genetically modified foods?
- An INSEAD & Harvard professor develops a tool to help you chose the right career path.
- Be careful with doing pushups on your knees: you may be risking injury.
- A Swedish family goes “all organic” for 2 weeks with stunning results.
- I’m not Paleo, but I recommend Paleo to many, here’s why.
- This mistake always kills an entrepreneur.
- Skills I learned as an athlete help me at work. Learn to do the same.
- Learn to control the room!
- Is there anything Vitamin D can't do??
- When was the last time you took an honest look at your relationships?
- You should know this if you drink sugary drinks.
- Iron supplements in pregnant women adversely affect newborn health.
- This cancerous chemical sprayed on food cannot be washed away. You HAVE to read this one.
- Study reveals that a high egg diet has no negative effects on blood lipids (cholesterol/triglycerides).
- Triathlon causes relationship problems, it’s a fact we can’t deny. Do you have to choose?
- Study shows that higher consumption of nuts associated with lower risk of death.
- New study reveals that “night owls” are higher risk of weight gain, diabetes, metabolic disorders.
- New study links consumption of pesticide-laden fruits with lower fertility in men.
- The world of investing for the long-term is confusing. Here are some easy tips.
- Are there tools you can learn to stay in control when facing extreme difficulties?