Diabetics are the highest risk group for heart disease.
What happens when you replace their meat with soy & beans?Read More
The Paleo diet has a lot of good things going for it, but also many things which may be quite unhealthy.
As such, there are some modifications you can make to the paleo diet to make it work for you in an optimal way.Read More
In today's post:
My post-workout rockstar smoothie!
In this video:
- What goes into my smoothie any why.
- Basics of post-workout recovery.
- Tips on how to preserve ingredients.
List of ingredients:
- Greens: spinach, watercress, cucumber, celery.
- Nuts: walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts.
- Seeds & misc: Chia seeds, macca root, Goji berries, olives, evoo, zaatar, oil of oregano, glutamine.
- Spices: cinnamon, cayenne pepper, pink sea salt, beetroot powder, ginger powder, lemon powder.
- Superfood: Spirulina.
- Liquids: lemon juice, ice and water.
Adjust to taste.Read More
This one thing Vegans and Paleo People do can change your approach to everything in life.
I like many things about both approaches to eating (and I also don’t agree with a lot of things in both).
But that’s not really relevant or why I bring this up.
Both diets are based on powerful habit-forming psychological tools which you can apply to all areas of your life.
Not all fruits and veggies have the same concentration of pesticides. This is important because organic produce is expensive!
In this post, you will find a ranking of various fruits and veg based on pesticide concentrations and recommendations on which to buy only "organic".Read More
2015 System Endurance ©. All rights reserved.