Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In today's digest:
- Why adding an egg to your salad is recommended (no, not just for protein & fat)
- Skipping carbs at breakfast helps keep blood sugar under control the entire day
- Adding to your marathon nutrition can improve your performance & recovery
- Fasting Blood Sugar: a key indicator for heart disease
Grass fed meat vs. Grain fed meat.
Does it make a difference for our health?
It absolutely does! And in this video, I explain the main differences between the 2 and why I will always eat only grass fed.Read More
Negative beliefs are common among all of us, and often stand in the way of our happiness and achievements.
In this video, I talk about 5 steps you can take to help you overcome these negative beliefs.
If you enjoyed this video, please share!
In today's post:
- Omega 3 is a powerful way to fight heart disease, but is there a difference between animal vs. plant-based Omega 3?
- Can a glass of red wine prolong life?
- An EXCELLENT article on why going vegan works for some but not others
- FDA discovers Glyphosate in baby food
My post-workout rockstar smoothie!
In this video:
- What goes into my smoothie any why.
- Basics of post-workout recovery.
- Tips on how to preserve ingredients.
List of ingredients:
- Greens: spinach, watercress, cucumber, celery.
- Nuts: walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts.
- Seeds & misc: Chia seeds, macca root, Goji berries, olives, evoo, zaatar, oil of oregano, glutamine.
- Spices: cinnamon, cayenne pepper, pink sea salt, beetroot powder, ginger powder, lemon powder.
- Superfood: Spirulina.
- Liquids: lemon juice, ice and water.
Adjust to taste.Read More
In today's digest:
- How fasting can slow down the ageing process.
- Aerobic exercise improves brain function but strength training does not??
- How does your country rank in the global diabetes epidemic?
Do you find yourself giving up on projects all the time?
There is a reason why our brains "make us give up.
But there is a way to change that and make sure you complete all your important projects, whether personal or otherwise.Read More
In today's health & fitness digest:
- If you want your kids to do better at school, make sure they're active in sports!
- Large-scale study reveals association between phthalates and risk of autism
- Significant calorie restriction transforms the type of fat cells we have
- Another study demonstrates that high intensity training is superior to moderate intensity when protecting against heart disease
- The more hours you exercise the lower the chance of "pelvic girdle pain" during / after pregnancy
In this video, I talk about a simple tool you can use (and I do all the time) to make sure that no part of your life gets neglected while you focus on achieving your goals in another (for example, career vs. family).