Yet another study that shows why avoiding carbs for breakfast is better for your health.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Cutting calories is an important part of weight loss. So how come many people cut calories every single day for months and never loose weight?
In fact, some of them even GAIN weight!
In this article, I review the latest research on the topic and provide tips on how to make "dieting" work for you, not against you.Read More
Knowing how much carbohydrates to eat to fuel as an athlete or just to stay healthy can be really confusing!
In this post, I provide easy to follow guidelines for both active and non-active people seeking to manage their carb intake for sport performance, weight loss, or general health.Read More
In today's digest:
- Why adding an egg to your salad is recommended (no, not just for protein & fat)
- Skipping carbs at breakfast helps keep blood sugar under control the entire day
- Adding to your marathon nutrition can improve your performance & recovery
- Fasting Blood Sugar: a key indicator for heart disease
In this health and fitness digest:
- New study provides further evidence that your most important meal is NOT breakfast.
- Should you avoid artificial sweeteners to lose weight?.
- Exercising is the THIRD most important thing to do for weight loss.
- I’m stuck in a high-rise and chained to a chair, and I need to do something about it.
- Apparently I’m a “thrill seeker” because I like Siracha sauce. Hey that’s what science says!
- Exercise will not help you lose weight… it’s not that simple.
- Want to attract angel investors? You need to have these attributes.
- Air quality in most gyms potentially toxic.
- A reminder about something I always remind you to remember.
- The first ever major statistic review reveals that adherence to the USDA dietary guidelines is linked to dramatic rise in obesity.
- Thinking of buying a “jogging stroller”? Here are some suggestions.
- Insight into hydration for hot weather endurance training.
- Most common posture problems causing you all sorts of pains and niggles and how to fix them.
- Another punch in the gut for antibiotics: linked to increased risk of Type II Diabetes.
- All you need to know about “seeds”.