So many people try dieting & exercise and still don’t lose weight. Here are 2 reasons why this may be the case.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Studies in the past 10 years have revealed a very strong connection between the health of our digestive system and our brain, in particular when it comes to coping with stress and overall well-being.
In this article, I discuss how (chemically) the health of our digestive system affects our overall sense of happiness and talk about a new study which investigated the effect of a common supplement on stress hormones and emotional well-being.Read More
In today’s digest:
- An amazing new stem cell procedure promises massive potential for anti-aging and reversing disease
- This daily habit is causing you to destroy your sleep, memory, learning ability, and hormones - you have to stop!
- Low Vitamin D during pregnancy increases child risk of Multiple Sclerosis by 90%
- Yet another study showing that increasing protein while dropping carbs is the key to fat loss
- Higher intake of Vitamin B6 (in women) and B12 (in men) associated with lower risk of depression