A large new study reveals some scary statistics about people who “vape” (use electronic cigarettes).Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
With the rapid rise in childhood obesity and diabetes, is there an argument that babies are being fed too many calories from a very young age? Is this predisposing them to a lifetime of weight struggles? New research sheds some light on this matter.Read More
New study reveals that kids have the metabolic efficiency (fat burning ability) of adults who train for marathons and triathlons.
If we are “born this way”, when do we loose this ability and why?Read More
Everywhere you go, you see government bodies, dieticians and doctors recommending that people should “eat more fruits and vegetables”.
But hold on a second! Fruits and vegetables are 2 completely different things!Read More
Yet another study that looks at the impact of artificial sweeteners on Diabetes and obesity.
If you use artificial sweeteners or know someone who does, please make sure you read this or forward it to them.Read More
The results of this recent study were shocking even to me: Consumption of sugary beverages by pregnant women led to a significant increase in body fat of the child several years later, REGARDLESS of the child's own diet!Read More
In today's digest:
- Why adding an egg to your salad is recommended (no, not just for protein & fat)
- Skipping carbs at breakfast helps keep blood sugar under control the entire day
- Adding to your marathon nutrition can improve your performance & recovery
- Fasting Blood Sugar: a key indicator for heart disease
In today's digest:
- How fasting can slow down the ageing process.
- Aerobic exercise improves brain function but strength training does not??
- How does your country rank in the global diabetes epidemic?