Does fitness impact cancer survival?Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
The most powerful book I've read in months!
Cancer rates are rising worldwide at an alarming rate, despite all the advances in medicine and science.
Billions have been spent on researching the "Genetic" cause of cancer, but results have been disappointing: the genetic mutations often thought to be the cause of cancer turn out to be "random" most of the time.
So are there other "causes" of cancer?
In this phenomenal book, the author looks at decades of research and highlights all the extensive research of the past 10 years which is uncovering new evidence about cancer, how to reduce its chances and improve treatment.
A MUST read in my opinion.Read More
Yet another study that demonstrates how people on a Paleo or Med diet have lower rates of all types of diseases, including cancer and heart disease.
In this post, I discuss the latest research as well as a practical guide on how to "clean up" your diet.Read More
A new study reveals that most sunscreens contain chemicals which lead to infertility in men and potential hormone imbalances in women.
In this post:
- More about these findings
- My thoughts on how you should approach sun exposure
- More on these hormone disrupting chemicals common in other products (e.g. plastics, cosmetics).
In today's health & fitness digest:
- Suffering from chronic lower back pain? Double your recovery with these tools.
- Being short (men) and overweight (women) has a real impact on your salary.
- Sodium supplements have no impact on nausea & vomiting during ultra-endurance events.
- Why I'm going to start Tai Chi and you should too.Read More
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would have read the headlines and stories and heard the reports exploding over the “WHO says red meat causes cancer” story last week.
Vegans were smug. Paleo people went on the attack. Virtually everyone voiced an opinion on it.
For this reason, I’ll refrain from voicing my own opinion on the matter (frequent readers will know my opinion anyway).
So my aim in this post is to present the facts, and let the reader use his/her own judgment and decide on a course of action. So here we go.Read More
- Most ObGyn doctors don’t even know this and it’s scary.
- Insulin resistance proves to be a better long-term predictor of disease than anything else.
- The glycemic index of your breakfast DOES NOT MATTER much.
- Statins deplete Vitamin K2, increase risk of atherosclerosis. Go figure…
- Statins vindicated in relation to memory loss? Not so fast!
- Collagen: the most important nutrient for healthy skin.
- Why fat-adapted athletes have a much easier time dropping weight.
- New study as further proof of link between gluten and inflammation in people without Celiac.
- Consumption of high fructose corn syrup (soft drinks) directly linked to rise in heart disease factors.
- A 20-year study reveals a link between consumption of certain vegetables and reduction in breast cancer risk.
- Another study showing that while saturated fat may increase LDL Cholesterol, this has no impact on atherosclerosis.