Why you should never eat a banana (or similar high carb meal) first thing in the morning.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
- 5 easy ways to be more mobile in the office and avoid sitting for long stretches.
- Adding potassium to a high-sodium meal reduces negative effects, or you can just use real sea-salt!
- Women and heels… I’m treading lightly on this one… no pun intended!
- Are e-cigarettes putting newborns at risk of reduced brain development??
- I hate when athletes skip this specific warm-up before a hard workout!
- Don’t knock it till your try it!
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go:
- The richest people share a surprisingly high number of common habits which are easy to adopt.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs (statins) found to significantly increase risk of diabetes.
- A list of the most potent herbs to combat inflammation.
- Study shows that a low-fat diet causes more weight loss. Or does it?
- Make these modifications to your hip flexor stretch to take it to the next level.
- Applying for a new job? Fine-tune your resume with these tips.
- Some weight-loss surgery patients struggle to lose weight because of their gut microbiome.
- Study shows that 30min of missed sleep causes weight-gain.
- Norwegians with existing heart disease ate saturated fat... what happened to them 5 years down the road?
- General Mills and Nestle fund a study to test the effects of whole grains on your health. The results probably surprised them...
- Did a ketogenic diet fail for you? If so, are you a victim of common mistakes for people eating "keto"?
- Hey Lance, forget EPO... have you heard of Heliox? No, no no, not the God of the Sun, that's Helios!
- Women delivering via C-section experience vaginal pain for up to 1.5 years post-partum.
- Don't ignore the frozen section in the supermarket, it might be healthier for you than the fruits & veg section!
- Crossfit athletes have more sex, apparently...