How you can help your immune system destroy cancerous cells.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Everywhere you go, you see government bodies, dieticians and doctors recommending that people should “eat more fruits and vegetables”.
But hold on a second! Fruits and vegetables are 2 completely different things!Read More
The results of this recent study were shocking even to me: Consumption of sugary beverages by pregnant women led to a significant increase in body fat of the child several years later, REGARDLESS of the child's own diet!Read More
New study demonstrates that excessive sugar consumption blocks the "iron controlling" benefits of exercise, potentially leading to a range of health issues, including reduced cardiovascular fitness!Read More
The most powerful book I've read in months!
Cancer rates are rising worldwide at an alarming rate, despite all the advances in medicine and science.
Billions have been spent on researching the "Genetic" cause of cancer, but results have been disappointing: the genetic mutations often thought to be the cause of cancer turn out to be "random" most of the time.
So are there other "causes" of cancer?
In this phenomenal book, the author looks at decades of research and highlights all the extensive research of the past 10 years which is uncovering new evidence about cancer, how to reduce its chances and improve treatment.
A MUST read in my opinion.Read More
In today's digest:
- The sugar industry paid scientists to blame fat for heart disease.
- Is the iPhone 7 potentially dangerous for your brain?
- Glyphosate found in childhood vaccines!
- The FDA finally bans a toxic compound found in most anti-bacterial soaps (avoid them!)
In this edition of the digest:
- Harvard study: 27min of meditation/day triggers changes in gray matter in the brain.
- High "choline-containing foods" may help you lose weight.
- Fish can reverse brain damage caused by fruit sugar.
In today's digest:
- Is garlic the magic immunity-boosting pill?
- How much sugar you eat affects your taste buds, you can reverse that
- Once again, research reveals that full-fat dairy is far superior to low fat for weight loss and metabolic disease
ANNOUCEMENT: Free e-books coming up!Read More
In this week’s digest:
- Use intermittent fasting for weight loss and numerous health benefits
- Use cocoa to accelerate muscle recovery after exercise (among other benefits)
- Sugar-free sports and diet drinks heavily damage teeth
- Use Ashwagandha for a strong boost in cardiovascular fitness
- New research shows massive impact of sugar irrespective of the rest of the diet
- Eat nuts for improvements in cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides
- Replace diet soda with water for significantly more weight lossRead More
- Why fat-adapted athletes have a much easier time dropping weight.
- New study as further proof of link between gluten and inflammation in people without Celiac.
- Consumption of high fructose corn syrup (soft drinks) directly linked to rise in heart disease factors.
- A 20-year study reveals a link between consumption of certain vegetables and reduction in breast cancer risk.
- Another study showing that while saturated fat may increase LDL Cholesterol, this has no impact on atherosclerosis.
- 2 new meds for IBS approved.
- Sugar content in “healthy children fruits snacks” from the UK scary.
- A superfood to always include in your diet.
- Another study demonstrating (unsurprising) link between insulin resistance and heart disease.
- Vitamin D added to bread in the UK. Be careful with this one.
- Eggs vs. oatmeal breakfast on cholesterol, glucose, and inflammation. Who’s your money on?
- Scientific American: latest science publication to counter-attack Dean Ornish.
- Is there anything Vitamin D can't do??
- When was the last time you took an honest look at your relationships?
- You should know this if you drink sugary drinks.
- Iron supplements in pregnant women adversely affect newborn health.
- This cancerous chemical sprayed on food cannot be washed away. You HAVE to read this one.
- I’m stuck in a high-rise and chained to a chair, and I need to do something about it.
- Apparently I’m a “thrill seeker” because I like Siracha sauce. Hey that’s what science says!
- Exercise will not help you lose weight… it’s not that simple.
- Want to attract angel investors? You need to have these attributes.
- Air quality in most gyms potentially toxic.
- A reminder about something I always remind you to remember.