How you can help your immune system destroy cancerous cells.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this research digest:
- Does red or processed meat cause colon cancer?
- New study looks at the impact of dairy consumption on mortality
- Two new studies look at effect of diet on child growth
- Even moderate alcohol consumption has adverse effects on brain function
The results of this recent study were shocking even to me: Consumption of sugary beverages by pregnant women led to a significant increase in body fat of the child several years later, REGARDLESS of the child's own diet!Read More
New study demonstrates that excessive sugar consumption blocks the "iron controlling" benefits of exercise, potentially leading to a range of health issues, including reduced cardiovascular fitness!Read More
Yet another study that demonstrates how people on a Paleo or Med diet have lower rates of all types of diseases, including cancer and heart disease.
In this post, I discuss the latest research as well as a practical guide on how to "clean up" your diet.Read More
In this edition of the digest:
- Harvard study: 27min of meditation/day triggers changes in gray matter in the brain.
- High "choline-containing foods" may help you lose weight.
- Fish can reverse brain damage caused by fruit sugar.