My No1 Productivity Tip: The Power of the HourRead More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Are you looking for an easy way to determine if you're getting fitter from all the training you're doing?
Some of us want accurate measures of progress, while others just want to measure if they're getting fitter or not.
In this post, I talk about a scientifically proven and easy method to measure your fitness improvements for those who don't spend time and money on fancy sports watches and gadgets.Read More
My first video of 2017! And it's a long one, sorry!
In this video, I talk about how certain books can completely supercharge your New Year's resolution, turning it from a "Resolution" into a true long-term sustainable change.
In this episode:
- How to stop night cravings.
- Should we be concerned about supplements interacting with each other?
- Who are the inspiring personalities we should look up to?
- How to not neglect your "life" when starting a new job.
In today's health & fitness digest:
- If you want your kids to do better at school, make sure they're active in sports!
- Large-scale study reveals association between phthalates and risk of autism
- Significant calorie restriction transforms the type of fat cells we have
- Another study demonstrates that high intensity training is superior to moderate intensity when protecting against heart disease
- The more hours you exercise the lower the chance of "pelvic girdle pain" during / after pregnancy