My No1 Productivity Tip: The Power of the HourRead More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Often times days go by and we feel like we haven't moved any closer to our major goals.
In this video, I talk about a technique you can use to ensure that you achieve something meaningful and significant every single day!Read More
In this video, I discuss the technique I use to cut the time I spend on email by more than 80%!
This frees up so much time to engage in other productive activities, whether it's work, reading, or anything else.Read More
In this episode:
- How to stop night cravings.
- Should we be concerned about supplements interacting with each other?
- Who are the inspiring personalities we should look up to?
- How to not neglect your "life" when starting a new job.
In today's health & fitness digest:
- Standing desks boost your productivity at work by 50%
- Study shows that adding a mindfulness exercise while walking significantly helps with blood pressure and blood sugar
- Study shows potential anti-aging benefits of Coffee
Most people get overwhelmed by the volume of emails they see in their inbox in the morning, and by the time they address them all, half the day (and their productivity) is gone.
Here is an alternative approach to dealing with emails that allows you to regain your sanity, boost your productivity, and keep stress levels low.Read More
As many of you know, I’m a stickler for finding ways to maximize my productivity and reduce the amount of time wasted on trivial things.
I use a wide variety of productivity tools to do so, but I just stumbled on a built-in feature on the iPhone, which I believe to be a very powerful productivity tool.
Read on to find out what it is and how to use it!Read More
Aren't you frustrated with dealing with 10s of emails every day? some get forgotten, others stress you out, and MOST of them interrupt your workflow and dramatically reduce your productivity!
Here is my productivity "hack" to dealing with large volumes of emails to ensure that you (i) respond to everyone and (ii) maintain high levels of focus and productivity in your work.Read More
Did you know that the font and color your chose for your presentation will have an impact on how convincing your presentation is?
Manipulate the fonts & formatting of your documents to affect the behavior of your reader!Read More
In today’s High Performance digest:
- The color of your logo is a “message” you send to your audience. Chose it carefully.
- If you want your workouts to reward you with fat loss, increased energy and better health, make sure you refuel well afterwards.
- I love 3pm meetings, when everyone is suffering from the “afternoon slump”, but except me…
- Want to accomplish many tasks on separate projects in a single day? Avoid multitasking!