Yet another study that demonstrates how combining probiotics with antibiotics leads to lower risk of infection & lower need for antibiotics.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Studies in the past 10 years have revealed a very strong connection between the health of our digestive system and our brain, in particular when it comes to coping with stress and overall well-being.
In this article, I discuss how (chemically) the health of our digestive system affects our overall sense of happiness and talk about a new study which investigated the effect of a common supplement on stress hormones and emotional well-being.Read More
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go:
- Can probiotics help with weight loss / weight gain?
- Study confirms that certain foods actively increase inflammation, triggering an immune response with various adverse complications.
- A cheap, convenient and reasonably accurate way to test lactate threshold for endurance athletes.
- Stress made simple: an easy-to-read article on how stress affects your thyroid and why your conventional doctor wouldn't even know where to look.
- Another study on Sudden Cardiac Death in athletes: most victims had "normal" hearts and pre-screening would not have saved them.