- Most ObGyn doctors don’t even know this and it’s scary.
- Insulin resistance proves to be a better long-term predictor of disease than anything else.
- The glycemic index of your breakfast DOES NOT MATTER much.
- Statins deplete Vitamin K2, increase risk of atherosclerosis. Go figure…
- Statins vindicated in relation to memory loss? Not so fast!
- Collagen: the most important nutrient for healthy skin.
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go:
- Use of saunas linked to lower risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Ketogenic diets shown to improve body composition, blood lipids, and performance in trained cyclists.
- Fluoride in public water supply linked to under active thyroid in women.
- Many successful entrepreneurs didn't start till later in life. It's never too late...
- Unmetabolized folic acid from supplements & food accumulates in the body and does serious harm.