Are you a hard-charging athlete (triathlete, runner, Crossfit, etc) and using ice baths for recovery?
I used to use them all the time. I haven't in over 2 years, and here is why.Read More
Are you looking for an easy way to determine if you're getting fitter from all the training you're doing?
Some of us want accurate measures of progress, while others just want to measure if they're getting fitter or not.
In this post, I talk about a scientifically proven and easy method to measure your fitness improvements for those who don't spend time and money on fancy sports watches and gadgets.Read More
My post-workout rockstar smoothie!
In this video:
- What goes into my smoothie any why.
- Basics of post-workout recovery.
- Tips on how to preserve ingredients.
List of ingredients:
- Greens: spinach, watercress, cucumber, celery.
- Nuts: walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts.
- Seeds & misc: Chia seeds, macca root, Goji berries, olives, evoo, zaatar, oil of oregano, glutamine.
- Spices: cinnamon, cayenne pepper, pink sea salt, beetroot powder, ginger powder, lemon powder.
- Superfood: Spirulina.
- Liquids: lemon juice, ice and water.
Adjust to taste.Read More
Our ability to succeed in anything we do today (in health, career, life or self-development) hinges on developing good habits and getting rid of bad ones.
We live busy lives, and we're bombarded by distractions and temptations, any of which can seriously derail our focus.
In this post, I talked about 2 techniques I've found to be extremely powerful at achieving two things:
1. Breaking a bad habit
2. Developing a long-lasting positive habit
2015 System Endurance ©. All rights reserved.