FDA warns about potentially harmful chemicals in sunscreens.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this episode:
Is there a way for Green Tea to promote weight loss?
Some foods increase risk of bone fracture
How your B Vitamins intake when you are young impacts your mental performance 25 years laterRead More
Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in our bodies (or rather it's supposed to be).
It's critical for a wide range of functions, yet many of us don't get enough of it.
In this post, I talk about why it's so important, where can we get it from, as well as supplementation.
In this edition of the digest:
- Harvard study: 27min of meditation/day triggers changes in gray matter in the brain.
- High "choline-containing foods" may help you lose weight.
- Fish can reverse brain damage caused by fruit sugar.
In today's digest:
- Is garlic the magic immunity-boosting pill?
- How much sugar you eat affects your taste buds, you can reverse that
- Once again, research reveals that full-fat dairy is far superior to low fat for weight loss and metabolic disease
ANNOUCEMENT: Free e-books coming up!Read More
- Is there anything Vitamin D can't do??
- When was the last time you took an honest look at your relationships?
- You should know this if you drink sugary drinks.
- Iron supplements in pregnant women adversely affect newborn health.
- This cancerous chemical sprayed on food cannot be washed away. You HAVE to read this one.