New study demonstrates that excessive sugar consumption blocks the "iron controlling" benefits of exercise, potentially leading to a range of health issues, including reduced cardiovascular fitness!Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Are you looking for an easy way to determine if you're getting fitter from all the training you're doing?
Some of us want accurate measures of progress, while others just want to measure if they're getting fitter or not.
In this post, I talk about a scientifically proven and easy method to measure your fitness improvements for those who don't spend time and money on fancy sports watches and gadgets.Read More
In the first digest of 2016:
- Study reveals that the less children sleep the fatter they get
- Clear evidence that nuts reduce risk of mortality
- Dark chocolate will make you stronger on the bike!
- Antidepressants during pregnancy significantly increase risk of child autism
- If you want to get smarter, then focus on HIT