A new study looks into the impact of a mother’s consumption of vegetable oils during pregnancy on the health of her baby extending many years after birth.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Fertility is dropping all around the world, and there are reasons for it. Some have to do with nutrition, others with environment, yet others with overall health.
Here are some tips to avoid falling into that trap.Read More
The results of this recent study were shocking even to me: Consumption of sugary beverages by pregnant women led to a significant increase in body fat of the child several years later, REGARDLESS of the child's own diet!Read More
In today’s digest:
- An amazing new stem cell procedure promises massive potential for anti-aging and reversing disease
- This daily habit is causing you to destroy your sleep, memory, learning ability, and hormones - you have to stop!
- Low Vitamin D during pregnancy increases child risk of Multiple Sclerosis by 90%
- Yet another study showing that increasing protein while dropping carbs is the key to fat loss
- Higher intake of Vitamin B6 (in women) and B12 (in men) associated with lower risk of depression
In the first digest of 2016:
- Study reveals that the less children sleep the fatter they get
- Clear evidence that nuts reduce risk of mortality
- Dark chocolate will make you stronger on the bike!
- Antidepressants during pregnancy significantly increase risk of child autism
- If you want to get smarter, then focus on HIT
In today’s post:
- Folic acid potentially dangerous to mother and child
- Dark chocolate: a powerful tool to reduce cardiovascular risk factors
- Harvard study says marathon training makes you fat
- Cyclists and triathletes: Red Bull is BS
- Large-scale Harvard study demonstrates that low-carb diets are far superior to low-fat for weight loss
- Male triathletes: watch your testosterone
- Just one alcoholic drink by pregnant mothers is enough to cause growth retardation of baby
- Most ObGyn doctors don’t even know this and it’s scary.
- Insulin resistance proves to be a better long-term predictor of disease than anything else.
- The glycemic index of your breakfast DOES NOT MATTER much.
- Statins deplete Vitamin K2, increase risk of atherosclerosis. Go figure…
- Statins vindicated in relation to memory loss? Not so fast!
- Collagen: the most important nutrient for healthy skin.
- Is there anything Vitamin D can't do??
- When was the last time you took an honest look at your relationships?
- You should know this if you drink sugary drinks.
- Iron supplements in pregnant women adversely affect newborn health.
- This cancerous chemical sprayed on food cannot be washed away. You HAVE to read this one.
- 5 easy ways to be more mobile in the office and avoid sitting for long stretches.
- Adding potassium to a high-sodium meal reduces negative effects, or you can just use real sea-salt!
- Women and heels… I’m treading lightly on this one… no pun intended!
- Are e-cigarettes putting newborns at risk of reduced brain development??
- I hate when athletes skip this specific warm-up before a hard workout!
- Don’t knock it till your try it!
- Norwegians with existing heart disease ate saturated fat... what happened to them 5 years down the road?
- General Mills and Nestle fund a study to test the effects of whole grains on your health. The results probably surprised them...
- Did a ketogenic diet fail for you? If so, are you a victim of common mistakes for people eating "keto"?
- Hey Lance, forget EPO... have you heard of Heliox? No, no no, not the God of the Sun, that's Helios!
- Women delivering via C-section experience vaginal pain for up to 1.5 years post-partum.
- Don't ignore the frozen section in the supermarket, it might be healthier for you than the fruits & veg section!
- Crossfit athletes have more sex, apparently...