In this video, a quick tip to help you always remember whatever you want.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this video, I talk about how a small adjustment in your daily life can help you significantly boost your long-term memory.
In today’s digest:
- An amazing new stem cell procedure promises massive potential for anti-aging and reversing disease
- This daily habit is causing you to destroy your sleep, memory, learning ability, and hormones - you have to stop!
- Low Vitamin D during pregnancy increases child risk of Multiple Sclerosis by 90%
- Yet another study showing that increasing protein while dropping carbs is the key to fat loss
- Higher intake of Vitamin B6 (in women) and B12 (in men) associated with lower risk of depression
- Most ObGyn doctors don’t even know this and it’s scary.
- Insulin resistance proves to be a better long-term predictor of disease than anything else.
- The glycemic index of your breakfast DOES NOT MATTER much.
- Statins deplete Vitamin K2, increase risk of atherosclerosis. Go figure…
- Statins vindicated in relation to memory loss? Not so fast!
- Collagen: the most important nutrient for healthy skin.