New study reveals what kind of strength training is best to delay muscle fatigue in endurance athletes.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In today's digest:
- Why adding an egg to your salad is recommended (no, not just for protein & fat)
- Skipping carbs at breakfast helps keep blood sugar under control the entire day
- Adding to your marathon nutrition can improve your performance & recovery
- Fasting Blood Sugar: a key indicator for heart disease
In today's health & fitness digest:
- Suffering from chronic lower back pain? Double your recovery with these tools.
- Being short (men) and overweight (women) has a real impact on your salary.
- Sodium supplements have no impact on nausea & vomiting during ultra-endurance events.
- Why I'm going to start Tai Chi and you should too.Read More
This is a 20-week plan I've developed based on the same cutting edge sport science principles I use with all athletes I work with.
It is also designed for 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
It's designed with a "quality over quantity" mindset, with far fewer hours of training compared to traditional plans, but is much more effective.
- Chocolate… chocolate… chocolate...
- So, someone said you absolutely need to run a 20-miler before your marathon. I don't agree.
- Traveling in planes teaches you patience, and 14 other skills frequent travelers pick up and apply daily.
- New large study reveals that we've underestimated mortality risk from smoking. It's shocking...
- Do electrolytes affect your half-ironman performance and recovery?
- Glutathione shown to boost athletic performance by reducing muscle fatigue and improving fat burning.
- Schools in France serve steak, cheese, veg & fruit, in the US popcorn chicken, mashed potatoes, and cookies… An interesting global comparison of school meals.