The World of Research in 4min - Episode 7Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this research digest:
- Does red or processed meat cause colon cancer?
- New study looks at the impact of dairy consumption on mortality
- Two new studies look at effect of diet on child growth
- Even moderate alcohol consumption has adverse effects on brain function
- Study reveals that a high egg diet has no negative effects on blood lipids (cholesterol/triglycerides).
- Triathlon causes relationship problems, it’s a fact we can’t deny. Do you have to choose?
- Study shows that higher consumption of nuts associated with lower risk of death.
- New study reveals that “night owls” are higher risk of weight gain, diabetes, metabolic disorders.
- New study links consumption of pesticide-laden fruits with lower fertility in men.
- The world of investing for the long-term is confusing. Here are some easy tips.
- Are there tools you can learn to stay in control when facing extreme difficulties?