How antibiotics are making people sickerRead More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Antibiotic Resistance is on the rise in most countries and posting a serious health risk to the majority of people.
In this article: why this is happening and what you can do to protect yourself.Read More
In today's digest:
- The sugar industry paid scientists to blame fat for heart disease.
- Is the iPhone 7 potentially dangerous for your brain?
- Glyphosate found in childhood vaccines!
- The FDA finally bans a toxic compound found in most anti-bacterial soaps (avoid them!)
- Heart damage from chronic endurance exercise is back in the news.
- You’re interested in health/fitness but your partner isn’t?
- 8 lists that highly successful people maintain. I already have 6 of them.
- Parents and parents to be: you can’t afford not to do that for your children.
- How the UK Government is trying to solve a problem by making it bigger.
- Red meat causes cancer! Well, no it doesn’t, not if you read the research properly.
- Another one bows to public pressure.
- This food item takes only five days to do serious damage to your body.
- Maybe I should open a restaurant just to sell bottled water.
- For the n’th time: the glycemic index is obsolete!
- Asia is facing high diabetes and heart disease. Is rice to blame?
- If your building is on fire, why would you turn away firefighters??
- The first ever major statistic review reveals that adherence to the USDA dietary guidelines is linked to dramatic rise in obesity.
- Thinking of buying a “jogging stroller”? Here are some suggestions.
- Insight into hydration for hot weather endurance training.
- Most common posture problems causing you all sorts of pains and niggles and how to fix them.
- Another punch in the gut for antibiotics: linked to increased risk of Type II Diabetes.
- All you need to know about “seeds”.