In today's health & fitness digest:
- If you want your kids to do better at school, make sure they're active in sports!
- Large-scale study reveals association between phthalates and risk of autism
- Significant calorie restriction transforms the type of fat cells we have
- Another study demonstrates that high intensity training is superior to moderate intensity when protecting against heart disease
- The more hours you exercise the lower the chance of "pelvic girdle pain" during / after pregnancy