- 2 new meds for IBS approved.
- Sugar content in “healthy children fruits snacks” from the UK scary.
- A superfood to always include in your diet.
- Another study demonstrating (unsurprising) link between insulin resistance and heart disease.
- Vitamin D added to bread in the UK. Be careful with this one.
- Eggs vs. oatmeal breakfast on cholesterol, glucose, and inflammation. Who’s your money on?
- Scientific American: latest science publication to counter-attack Dean Ornish.
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
Many have been asking me about the ingredients in my go to "low carb granola" breakfast.
Here you go:
- Dehydration shown to clearly increase levels of perceived fatigue in endurance athletes.
- New study reveals how gluten can cause weight gain by blocking receptors for the “hunger hormone”.
- Chemicals in everyday household items are getting into your bloodstream daily.
- High intensity interval training more beneficial for heart health than moderate cardio.
- A number of carbs clearly cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Easy mobility drills to mobilize your thoracic spine and get rid of neck/shoulder pain.
- A “must watch” video.
- Productivity hack: easy tip to clean your microwave.