In this blog post:
- What happens to carbs when you eat/drink them?
- Does the "type" of carb matter?
- How does your body burn carbs for energy, and does it matter?
- What happens to carbs that you don't "burn" with exercise?
- What are the potential hidden health risks of glucose circulating in your blood?
- Can eating too much carbs affect your cholesterol? Are carbs the real cause of heart and cardiovascular disease?
- Is there such a thing as "too much protein"?
- Are there guidelines for me to chose which carbs to avoid and which I don't have to worry about?Read More