After weeks of "fat-adaptation", I raced the Abu Dhabi triathlon (1.5km swim, 100km bike, and 10km run) on nothing but water to test how well my body has become at burning fat.Read More
Cutting edge lessons and tips on High Performance, Productivity, Excellence, Entrepreneurship & more.
In this blog post:
- What happens to carbs when you eat/drink them?
- Does the "type" of carb matter?
- How does your body burn carbs for energy, and does it matter?
- What happens to carbs that you don't "burn" with exercise?
- What are the potential hidden health risks of glucose circulating in your blood?
- Can eating too much carbs affect your cholesterol? Are carbs the real cause of heart and cardiovascular disease?
- Is there such a thing as "too much protein"?
- Are there guidelines for me to chose which carbs to avoid and which I don't have to worry about?Read More